http://www.coupons.com/alink.asp?go=13903xh2010&bid=1311270001

Friday, September 26, 2014

I NEVER pay full price for Starbucks Drinks! Starbucks Phone App - are you missing out on the FREEBIES?!

Do you have the Starbucks phone app? Have you checked your latest rewards?  I have a Buy One Get One FREE Espresso Drinks and 20% off packaged coffee on my app. It varies by customer visits and purchases. On the Starbucks website, check under your profile to ensure you are receiving the emails of the latest offers! You can also check how many stars you have and check your balance.
 If you have a Starbucks giftcard, you can register it on the Starbucks website and it will turn into a rewards card! You can buy  discounted giftcards from eBay or Cardpool, transfer that giftcard amount onto your registered giftcard so you'll maxmize your savings to earn FREE Food or Drinks!! For each purchase you make using your registered card, you will earn a star.  They also do various promotions where if you buy 4 (any size) drinks, you get an extra 4 stars on top of the 4 stars you are already getting from making those purchases (total of 8 stars!)! Cool, huh!
 Since I am a "Gold Member", for every 12 stars (12 purchases) I get, I get a FREE Drink loaded onto my registered Starbucks Card! (sometimes, I do 2 separate orders in a drive thru so I can bank on those extra stars!)That means that I can get the BIGGEST drink, extra shots of espresso and extra additions like syrups, toppings....you name it!.....for FREE! So buying discounted gift cards and getting FREE drinks is well worth going to Starbucks.
Ka-Ching!
Click HERE to check out the Starbucks Gift on eBay! (Paypal Protection Plan refunds your payment in event of bad seller or lost card!)
Click HERE to check out the Starbucks Gift Cards on Cardpool! (100 day purchase guarantee!)


No comments:

Post a Comment