http://www.coupons.com/alink.asp?go=13903xh2010&bid=1311270001

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Day I Despise Couponing....the Day After it Expires! Grrrrr!

Seriously.....this can ruin a moment for me, especially when there were coupons that I really wanted to use! Coulda, shoulda, woulda used my coupons! Ugh!
 Even when I am bummed about it, I can still  make the most of it and pay a good deed: PAY IT FORWARD..... I send my expired coupons to people who can use them!
Send your expired coupons overseas! Military families that use coupons, that are stationed overseas on a military installation can use expired manufacturer coupons and use them up to 6 months after they expire!
They don't get the Sunday papers like we do and they rely heavily on our support to mail them. They do have coupon swaps over there so any coupons you send will be put to good use, if not one family but several families!
I have a waiting list of couponers that want your coupons! PLEASE PM ME FOR AN ADDRESS! I will send you an address within 48 hours.
Here's another link if you want more addresses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/325306157640194/. It called "Coupons for Service Members and Families Overseas" They also send coupon overseas as well! Make sure you "Like" them to get the latest details!

No comments:

Post a Comment