http://www.coupons.com/alink.asp?go=13903xh2010&bid=1311270001

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Walgreens Shopping List for Military Discount Friday!

Here's my shopping list for Walgreens.  I hope you can read my handwriting!
The first thing I do is go through the sale flyer and write down everything that I am interested in buying- I write the advertised offers.
After I write my list, then I take the 15% off, the advertised price, for the military discount. This discount is taken of FIRST BEFORE any coupons!
 

After I have taken the military discount off, then I go through my coupon organizer and look for the coupons that pertain to the list.
After I gathered all my coupons, I write down the coupon value and I will have a final price.
This process takes me about 15-20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment