http://www.coupons.com/alink.asp?go=13903xh2010&bid=1311270001

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ibotta keeps getting bigger and better! New users can get $10!!!

As an extreme couponer, I am always looking for way to squeeze the copper out of a penny! Ibotta is a phone app that gives you money back on items that you buy, even if you bought it on sale and used a coupon and even if you got it for FREE!
These items that Ibotta offers money back are items that we generally use, not rare items so it's so easy to get the money for them!
Right before I go grocery shopping, I check ibotta for new products and if I have coupons for them, it will be on my list to buy.
After the shopping trip, I grab my eligible items, take a picture of the reciept(s) and scan the barcodes off the product(s) and once it's approved by Ibotta, I get the money within 30 minutes.
You do need to have a Paypal account. If you have purchased from Amazon, Ebay and Starbucks and other online stores, you may already have this account. Once the money is in the Paypal account, you can use the Paypal debit card (which I have) or transfer it to your bank account.

So take advantage of this app, even if you use it once a week or once a month, it will still reap the benefits of cash for you! It's worth a shot!!! Sign up here!

Photo: There are wonderful days in your life that you always remember.  Tomorrow will be one of those days at Ibotta as the news couldn't be any bigger.  What moment in your life do you remember most?  Share The Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment